Monday, December 25, 2006

So who won?

Cast your vote HAHHA! I think I won, I mean it's pretty obvious (to me). Czar somehow you cheated, I don't know how yet but I know you did. I think you're really a robot or as I've said before you're really Hannon Lane. That would explain a lot actually hahha...

Naa in all honesty I got my ass served to me raw with no salt OR pepper. There is a reason why Czar is the master (and famous LOL) and I am the student. BUT mark my words this isn't over, not even close. There will be other sample wars and you can promise Boogie won't disappoint. I'm a tireless researcher and an endless question asker so you can bet I'll come a lot harder next time.

Truth be told be on the lookout for future projects involving Tim's samples. Czar, Big A, and I are kicking around some ideas for all the stans.

Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you have a great holiday whatever your plans. Be safe and have fun and we'll see you later on this week!

One,
Boogie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha at least u admit it. but, did u get my email the 2nd time? haha

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a tie..

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ ur tripping... Czar won but boogie put up one hell of a fight. I wasn't expecting it to go that long at all.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. I don't see this as a competition - you two are awesome. Im glad there are people who can appreciate the work from Timbaland and his production crew. You guys keep on grinding with the knowledge of his music. One.

Nintendomaster

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.