Sunday, December 17, 2006

20,000 Hits!!

The Chronicles has just reached 20,000 hits which blows my mind. What started out as an idea to start a different kind of Timbaland site, different from anything that's out there to date, has grown into a respectable website that people come to for their Timbaland fix.

I recently put up a virtual map to get an idea of who was tuning into The Chronicles and as it turns out people from over 34 countries around the world have paid us a visit!! This goes to show that the genius of Timbo spans the entire globe and that music truly is universal.

Let me say a big THANK YOU to all of you for making this site successful. It would be nothing without your support and input so I say again thank you!! Shout out to my Beatclub family, the Stans Of The Tim Table, Big A and Czar my stans for life, THE Timbalandchick (my sis), and to Sebastian, DOE, Keri, Raje, Medina, Brian Kidd, Hannon, and all the other mad cool and humble musicians thank you.

I hope to continue this site for another 20,000 damn another 200,000 hits and so on. You all are great and keep that Timbo stan in all of us on going.

Big props to ya'll,
J-Boogie

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats. u didnt shout me out! about 1000 of those hits were me! haha just kiddin. ;)

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

n0t0 man BIG props to homie, them M.I.A videos are STILL legend on the net....

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats with the succes of the site. I'm from The Netherlands (Holland) and a big timbo fan. This is the best site related to timbaland in my opinion, and it's recommended already in my neighbourhood

Keep op the good work ! We love you guys !! \o/

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the one comin from Singapore, South East of Asia (no not china). Check out my stuffs at www.myspace.com/moemasri

I'm a fan of this site now!

2:45 AM  
Blogger Czar said...

Yo J, you know I will always have your back man. When you told me about this idea, I thought it was amazing, and it's just gone beyond my expectations. I thank you for just letting me be a part of this project.

Peace & Love,
Czar

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking great site, but u know already...Germany in da house! Big A!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everybody !!!!

I'm french (so sorry for my english), and i wouldd say congratulations for your site, i read news every day !!!
Simply because Timbaland is so special and so creative !!!!
Do you have news of the album of Sebastian and if anyone have a link to download "Rock n roll"
Bye from Paris !!!!!!!

Timbo the king !!!!!!!!!!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanna thank for a great site, as you said those MIA clips are legend now!

Also loved the Jimmy D. mp3's, amazing stuff!

Showing love all the way from Sweden.

Peace
Alexander
( http://www.myspace.com/mr_alexw )

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
Dis site rulez, i love this place! =P

And Rock n' Roll Rocksss i need this!!
Does Anybody have it?

Aww sh***t, my english! =/ i'm sorry lol

Big Up from Sao Paulo, Brazil!!

Phabinho

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeaahhh Timbo Fo' Life

congrats

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.