Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The next battle...

Excuse me a second *YAWN* Czar that's all you got? Come on now son I don't think you're ready. Here pay attention: Let's take a look at this interesting gem. We all know Ms Jade's "Feel The Girl" don't we? Sick ass drums and definitely a very slept on first single. Well it actually samples Macedonian musician Vlatko Stefanovski's "Gipsy Song"

Czar stick to the easy Indian samples and kiddie Theme songs while I move on and take you to international school!

After givin' it a little thought let's go ahead and throw in a little extra just for kicks. Fabolous has a Timbo track "Right Now Later On" which samples this track by The Meter's called "Just Kissed My Baby"

So what ya' got for me Czar?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all hate snippets, post the full version of "Gipsy Song"
http://download.yousendit.com/7FB01A105B90255D
(Big A)

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know why boogie only post snippets? cuz hes a fraud, hes a bum matter fact. every sample hes posting was on a list from the beatclub forum. he better give it a rest before czar puts a lighter under his ass

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys amaze me, dunno how i would find them!

heres a challenge, brandy - come as you are ....

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ "a fraud" !!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, doesn't anyone have Just Kissed My Baby on mp3???

Fraud, sleeping on Beg For It?

Omarion - Beg For It [Timbaland]

http://www.speedyshare.com/308587326.html

Oh and keep that battle up for a while ;)

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, it might be just like Icebox, and Tim only has writing credits, I haven't seen the full credits, but worth a mention nevertheless?

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.