Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The war continues...

So where is Czar? Is he plotting a good sample to use? Or is he scared? ha ha! We'll have to wait and see. In the meantime let me bring yet another body blow to the Master. I bring you Playa's "Gravy Train" Unfortunately there is no full/non DJ version of this track and it was never released except on a Def Soul mixtape from back when Playa was signed to Def Jam.

So what's the sample used in the track? An Indian track? Maybe even some obscure Italian country song? No actually it's from the 1964 cartoon Underdog. Timbo sampled the Theme Song from the cartoon. Yet again Timbaland proves why he is a genius.

"Have no fear Underdog is here!!!"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dog this is all shit czar found years ago. Your not even close to his ,evel

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The track yu put is only 53 sec....

I got a 1:45 sec one with a end... its like an interlude but in dj version os course...

Let me know if yu need it!

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah I know this old but none the less.....I don't see Czar anywhere? :D

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good timing, seein as the Underdog movie is comin out next summer...they need to unearth the Playa song/Timstrumental for the soundtrack...

BossPlayya

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bossplayya you don't understand how hard I'm trying to get a hold of you....you gotta hit me up!!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gravy Train is hot like fiyah
i luv it!!

thanks!!!

Phabinho

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huggge propssssss boogie man

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.