Saturday, December 23, 2006

And so it ends...

Well Boogie, you put up a good fight. I'm surprised by the fact that you continued to try and beat me, even though you knew it was useless. So I'll let you off with your diginity on this one.

First, you're half right on the "X-tasy" sample...but you should really check out Sly and the Family Stone's track "In Time." This is the actual track that Tim sampled for "X-tasy."

Second, I think someone said that I'll win this battle if I posted "This." LMAO!

Maybe you should pay attention to my mixes...you might learn a thing or two.

Say it loud, say it proud: CZAR!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap the Come As You Are sample :o although i expected a little more, its still good.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P. Boogie... The homie czar hit'em where it hurts

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's so great about Come As You Are??????

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Mr. Anonym
get the fuck outta here, here is no room for hate. its a "war" and not a war, just 2 keep things interesting on here. thats it. so calm down with ur bullshit
(Big A)

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Chrismas Boogie I was just playing with you. - Bernie

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sly & The Family Stone or J-88 ....potAto potAHto

...cheater! :D

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.