Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's on...

I'm surprsied Boogie. This is the first time that you posted a sample that wasn't on any of my mixes. The "Feel the Girl" sample is actually slated to be on Vol. 8, but I'll forgive you for that one lol.

Since you wanna pull stuff that's not on my mixes, I thought I would share something with everyone that is not on any of my mixes and that might be on Vol. 8. I know y'all probably thought that the "you ready" sample on Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" was just some sound Tim had on his keyboard. Well...it's actually taken from a song by Eddie Bo called "Hook and Sling." Tim is just crazy for sampling that at the beginning of the track. I don't think anyone would have sampled that.

And Boogie, how are you gonna post ONE sample to "Right Now & Later On?" You know there are two right? You must have completely "forgotten" about the sampled drum pattern. For those who don't know (this includes you Boogie lol), Tim sampled the drums from The Meters' track "Jungle Man."

You finished J, or do you want some more of this beating?
Spell it out with me: C-Z-A-R

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Czar hahah you ain't nothin'! LOL I knew all about that Meters' track "Jungle Man" I was just keepin' you on your toes.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

Phabinho

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more thing on SexyBack is the "yeah" sample from some old Janet Jackson record...

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know who's gonna be the winner for me?
the one who tells me what was sampled in come as you are...

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is getting lovely

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I knew bout the sample in the Justin song, cause Kanye West used the same "Eddie Bo" sample long ago on Knoc-Turn'al's joint "Muzik" (off Transporter OST)

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.