Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm back with some new Young Jeezy

What's up ya'll!! J Boogie is back from a dope 2 weeks of rest, relaxation, and lots of great memories. If you ever get a chance go see Budapest and especially Vienna, they are 2 amazing cities. So I gotta give it up to my man Czar for holdin' down The Chronicles while I was gone. I see he's done a great job and you can consider him a full time contributor to the site so be on the look out for those Czar gems.

Well let's get down to business. Mr. Young Jeezy's got a track on his new album produced by none other than Timbo himself. The track is called "3 A.M." take a listen.

So what ya'll think? Props to my man Introduction and Aidlingen for the track. It's good to be home!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THX for the song...

But in my opinion Mr. Young Jeezy is too bad for a timbo track...plus the beat is just ok...

Peace..

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the beat is amaaaaazing ,thx
where are the piano mens

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J got another new Timbo song for you [clip]

http://www.speedyshare.com/958469509.html

Find the info here [writers etc]

http://beatclub.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=42

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom who are you on the forum and thanks for the link!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it. nice and dark..

it doesnt need to sound like a faggot on meth to be good people ;D

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one. that third verse almost decapitated me.

good to have ya back boogie, hope you enjoyed your trip.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't liked Young Jeezy thus far, but this song's pretty sick. I'm in love the darkness in Tim's recent beats.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.