Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New D.O.E produced by Timbaland!

Folks I give you another gem here on The Chronicles:

D.O.E f/ Candance & Timbaland "Just Might Lose It"

No that's not Candice Nelson that's Candance. I don't know anything about her, but lovin' her voice. Just when I want to say this is a pretty straight forward track, those warped sythns come in and add a whole new element to the song. Listen to my man D.O.E!! Dude is hungry and killin' it on the mic just like always. D.O.E man you the future! Can't wait to hear for your album to drop.

Now here's perfect example of what we've been talking about lately. I originally heard this track on myspace, I ripped it, but before posting it I asked the appropriate people including D.O.E himself if it was ok. He and his people gave me the go and so I posted it. Again it's all about respect.

What ya'll think of the track? Holla!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

side info: Candance is also from NY, she works pretty often with D.O.E. in the studio doin hooks etc.

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forogt my signature LOL Big A aka Aidlingen - big supporter of this site...!

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really nice, I like the alternative style Tim took with this.

(Aid, when you go choose an identity at the bottom change it to other and put your name in, no registering required lol)

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it.. thanks

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.