Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Justin's "My Love" (Demo Version)

If you know me, you know I love me some alternate versions! I just came across a real gem though the quality isn't that great. Here we have Justin Timberlake's "My Love" the demo version.

Can you hear all the differences despite the low quality of the track? Timbo's beat boxing is a lot louder and more prominent. During the first 2 bridges ("...I can see us holding hands....") Justin is pretty much talking versus singing. There are no Justin vocal echoes or harmonizing like the original either.

There is also a version of "My Love" where Timbo raps instead of T.I. and you can bet that's a track I'm after too! Enjoy...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really wish theyd do a version in the ballad form and take out the staccatto synths..

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not "demo"

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wouldn't call that a demo. It's practically finished except for those spots where it sounds like he's just done a quick scratch vocal and the lack of echoes and harmonizing in a few spots.

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Semi-Demo version?

or the Semi Demo Except In Certain Parts Version?

hahah You guys are awesome! Thanks as always for the responses...

12:38 PM  
Blogger Nykro said...

lol @ Semi Demo Except In Certain Parts Version.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so explain why you allow for demo versions of songs to be posted which im sure the original artists never intended for people to hear. but you wont post the new timbaland single??? to me thats just weird. you need to choose which side your gonna be on. either your gonna respect everything he does and not post it here. or your gonna realize that true fans want to hear it and are gonna buy it regardless. im not mad im just saying...

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone's panties are in a bunch.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.