Friday, January 12, 2007

Czar's Sample of the Week

Second Friday in 2007, and it's time for the second installment of Czar's Sample of the Week for 2007.

When I was thinking about which sample I was going to choose for this week, I realized that there hasn't been a Ginuwine sample since Czar's Sample of the Week started. So this week's sample will come from Ginwuine's debut album "The Bachelor."

This is a classic album that all followers of Timbaland should own (I own 2 lol). Anyway, one of my favorite tracks off the album was "I'll Do Anything/I'm Sorry." The track samples "Visions" from another amazing R&B album, "Innervisions," by Stevie Wonder.

That's it for this week's version of Czar's Sample of the Week. There are a lot of samples under Ginuwine in my Timbo spreadsheet, so this won't be the last time you'll see a track that Tim sampled for a Ginuwine song. As always, keep a look out for next week's installment of Czar's Sample of the Week.

Peace,
Czar

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good lookin! (Big A)

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEN ARE YALL GONNA DO A PHARRELL BLOG CAUSE IF YOU RESPECT TIM YOU GOTTA RESPECT PHARRELL HOW ABOUT SOME SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS TRACKS I KNOW YALL CAN FIND THEM YALL FIND ALOT OF HOT STUFF SO WHATS UP CZAR J-BOOGIE

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pharrells a bum thats whassup

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

must be a nigga with no talent saying pharrells a bum cause he did change the sound of radio and everybody started to bite off they style and he has never had ghost production cant say that for timbaland

3:27 PM  
Blogger NICK said...

pharrell's dope but the neptunes are better. and there are only a handful of sbi tracks.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well czar or j-boogie need to find them damn sbi tracks cause i need to hear all of that shit today!!
they find those fuckin songs that tim refurbished

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a Timbaland blog point blank. Czar and I have no desire to start a Neptunes blog, not because we don't like or respect The Neptunes, but simply because we don't know that much about them (or at least I don't)

If anyone wants to start a blog, go for it! Blogger is a great host site....

BUT this is and always will be a Timbaland site.

Props for the feedback
Boogie

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.