Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Bring on 2007

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and here we are in 2007 and with it comes the prospect of lots of new music from Timbaland and friends. The Chronicles is also looking to expand and become bigger and better yet always keeping all news and music truthful and up to date. There have been a few changes I wanted to let you all know:

1. *Edit decided to keep the same comment functions as always so please keep your comments coming.

2. I finally updated all the production lists. When you get a chance take a look and tell me what I missed, what needs to be added, and make any necessary changes on your own lists (mainly the Sebastian tracks). I will continually update these lists as often as I can.

3. I was given a gift already in '07 from our friend Macedes. For our Mac users, a Widget has been made especially for The Chronicles. It's pretty cool to look and see all the posts and a link to the site. Thank you Macedes for making it! Click to download

4. ANY ideas, questions, comments, pros, cons, any of you have please feel free to share them with us at anytime. This site is only as good as the ones who support it and I want all of you to feel a part of it.

Here's to a prosperous 2007!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

safe for that widget

and whoever hasnt got a mac.... get one!!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.