Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Halle Barry: True or Not True?

So apparently there is going to be a new Halle Barry album out next month called "Halle". Now it's been said that Halle confirmed her debut album in December's edition of Ebony magazine.

It's also been said that it's a hoax.

Here is the apparent tracklisting:

1. "Miss Sexy" (Scott Storch) - 3:52
2. "No Problem" (Timbaland, S.G. Jarard) - 3:19
3. "Sunshine" (GiGi Franklin, Harold Jennings, Halle Berry) - 4:32
4. "How You Been?" (featuring Jamie Foxx) (G. Thompson, Halle Berry) - 3:01
5. "Like That" (Scott Storch) - 4:43
6. "Around" (Cee-Lo, Halle Berry) - 3:22
7. "Lazy" (featuring Lupe Fiasco) (J. Crew Productions, Kundei Supormorgei) - 3:00
8. "Your Love Is Always Good" (Timbaland) - 3:58
9. "Not Today (I'm Not In The Mood)" (Jason Jackson, Jackie Jackson, GiGi Franklin) - 3:11
10. "Write Me" (Scott Storch) - 2:57
11. "Love & Emotions" (Robin Thicke, Halle Berry) - 3:39
12. "Singing To You (G. Thompson, Halle Berry) - 5:07
13. "Go Left (Bonus Track)" (featuring Bun B) (Bun B, Timbaland) - 3:50

I have no idea if this album is for real, I'm still in the process of verifying it. As soon as I do I'll let you know but in the meantime as with all rumors I'd treat this one as NOT TRUE! until proven otherwise.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahhah no one has anything to say about this...

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea ur right. i dont know what to say. i mean shes an actress.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah she aint no singer
stick with the movies not songs

4:04 PM  
Blogger Czar said...

I'm speechless...I thought this was fake when I read it on wiki. Let's all hope that this is still fake.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever, I wanna hear this! Robin Thicke and Halle...and Timbo and Halle...mmmmmmmm

haha, yeah this is really strange

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.