Monday, April 02, 2007

Bjork "Earth Intruders" Snippet and News

Here is what has reported to be Bjork's first single off her new album Volta, "Earth Intruders" produced by Timbaland. What do ya'll think? Personally, I can't make a judgement call off of 10 seconds of a track but it's good to at least know what Tim & Bjork have been cookin' up.

The track will be released as a digitally downloadable single on April 9th according to her website and if you haven't seen it yet here is the cover art for Volta.



Definitely looking forward to this. Thanks to Hypnotic for the snippet.

-Boogie

7 Comments:

Blogger Louis-Seb said...

I like it.. sounds good.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this shit sounds crazy - i pray that danja was not involved in the 3 tracks tim produced for her he is so not worthy!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Louis-Seb said...

I was wrong.. it doesn't sounds good. It sounds fucking amazing, omfg =/

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No... I'm sorry, but this sounds like a bad song from "Zenon: Girl of the 21st century." I've been wrong about Timb's tracks before though. I thought "Dirt off your shoulder" was garbage the first time I heard it. So heres hoping I'm wrong again.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds...very other worldly lol i was def not expecting THIS! i was thinkin more 'say it right' with a crazy distorted beat or somethin

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timbo is goin Industrial?? Dope Crazyyyyy souns!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really really good.
makes Bjoerk sound FRESH

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.