Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Timbaland & Britney Spears....... AND Justin Timberlake!!

Straight from Entertainment Weekly. Here's a clip from the article in the new issue hitting stands on Friday:

****Super-producer Timbaland has plans to revive Britney’s career, and his “best friend” Justin Timberlake may help as well. The hitmaker revealed to EW that Spears’ ex Justin Timberlake would be willing to reunite with Britney in the studio. “I asked Justin, ‘How would you feel about me working with Britney?’ I had to ask him that. I said, ‘Would you do it with me?’” According to Timbaland, the singer said he would. “She’s just gotta be serious.”

The troubled star is currently enrolled in a 30-day-minimum rehab program at Promises Malibu, an inpatient treatment center in Southern California . “I feel her pain, it really bothers me,” says Timbaland, his voice cracking with emotion. “I’m the type of person who tries to save the world. I just want to take her away, go overseas, and work [it] out.”

Even though insiders say it could be a year before Spears’ fifth studio album is completed, Timbaland will be waiting. “I just want to hold her hand. I want her to be in my camp, to be around Justin. I need Justin to talk to her. Help her, please!”****

You can read the full story here

BIG thanks to Entertainment Weekly and my girl Ronde for the story!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. Did Tim allways say "I would like to work with Brit one day.." Or is it just a "I-feel-sorry-for-her-lets-do-a-album"-Idea ?? And with Justin.. could be interesting..

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim's artist Keri Hilson has been working with Britney on her new album for months. Its gonna be a for sure.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.