Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tim article from OnSmash

Check out the article:

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Pretty much the samee info we all know about Tim though I liked the part at the end about hearing Kelis in the next studio over. Too bad about Jay Z's "Ain't I" I think Tim was misquoted saying he was "disappointed in Jay" I think it was more he was dissapointed the track didn't make the cut. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it, the leak can't be too far away. Props to Intro for this!

Respect,
Boogie

5 Comments:

Blogger NICK said...

josh that means my source was right!!!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITS TERRIBLE THAT JAY TRACK WONT BE ON HERE BUT THERE WAS ANOTHA WIT NORWEGIAN SINGER MIRA CRAIG... HOPE THAT LEAKS TOO!!!! CHECK THIS LINK OUT ABOUT HER SINGING ON SHOCK VALUE AMONG OTHA THINGS... www.mic.no/mic.nsf/doc/art2007021615173738221560

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for the article to mention how he has people working under him. people get this "ghost-production" ish so twisted with Dre and Tim it ain't funny. i'm willin' to bet 99% of hip-hop producers who do beats on their own are the ones who always sample. workin' with people doesn't make you less of a producer if you mastermind it.

'sides, he's givin' Danja some shine and i'm sure he'll be giving Tha Court or whatever they're called some shine too.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another good article. I like that funny little chart of connections they made, too.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's why I have so much respect for Scott Storch and also JR Rotem (he even does his mixes most of the times too, check the credits!). they work ALONE and their shit is tight!! (Big A)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.