Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Brain Kidd Discography

In case you haven't read the other Brian Kidd posts I have done, BK is a producer who used to work with Timbaland and even produced some tracks under Timbaland productions. Currently he has been working a lot with The Clutch and can be heard on 2 tracks off Rich Boy's new album.

Ya'll know hat a big time Brian Kdid fan I am, so I thought I'd put together his discography
for everyone to check out. I have a feeling there might be some tracks on there that ya'll never knew he did.

Word to the wise, don't always believe the liner notes. I used think they were always right and there was no way they could be inaccurate but as I've learned through the years, they can be very misleading and they don't always credit who really produced a track.

Look out for Hannon Lane's discography coming soon. It's gonna be a tough one to put together.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you saying Timbaland didn't produce Slum Village's "Disco (Remix)" at all? Or that Brian Kidd just helped produce it?

-Greg

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian Kidd is that dude! IMO he is right up there with Tim and Danja. I don't care what anybody says. Rich boy's "Hustla balla gangsta mack" is proof of that.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg you are correct. The "Disco" remix is the only co-production with Timbaland out of any of the tracks on BK's discography.

Thank you for the comment, I made the correction.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, np. But I think you put the "Say Yes (Remix)" as the co-production instead of the "Disco (Remix)". Unless both are co-productions? Also don't forget to update the Timbaland Discography if that counts also.

-Greg

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, and I know this is beating a dead horse, but would Medina's "Number Man" count as a co-production since Timbaland gave it to Polow?

-Greg

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "Disco" Remix is strictly credited to Brian Kidd, Timbaland and Jimmy D are credited as mixers where as "Say Yes" his credited to Kidd and Timbo as producers.

"Number Man" I put under Tim's discog. Co-production yes you're right...

11:15 PM  
Blogger Pen Name said...

You might wanna change the title of that post from 'Brain Kidd'..

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.