Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Timbaland & Coldplay

Sure we've been hearing for a long time about Tim's and Coldplay's mutual respect for one another as well their hope to one day work together but has that day finally come?

Check out the exclusive article from Entertainment Weekly about the current progress between these two.

So will it happen? Will we finally get to hear what we've been waiting for? Timbaland mentioned in that radio interview that he wanted to mix X Y and now this news. Sounds pretty promising to me. Stay tuned it should be really interesting, I know my ears are excited!

Big thanks to Ronde at Entertainment Weekly for the story!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timbaland feat. The Hives - Throw it on me

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cc9jym

Leaked!! lol

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ur too late^ i sent it to him already. :) hehehe

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.