Monday, February 05, 2007

New Week New Changes

Hey all happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the Super Bowl. Well here we have a new week ahead of us and with that comes a few changes. First off we have an old friend returning, I'm not saying who or when but I think you'll all be pleased to see her/him.

We also have a new member of The Chronicles family. Nick (of "my name is" fame) will be joining the crew with frequent news, updates, and info on the one called Danja Hands. It seems Tim and Danja are a duo now (though thankfully still produce solo) so it's important than to recognize the talents of both. Nick has become quite the expert on Danja and I look forward to having him share his knowledge with everyone, including myself as my Danja knowledge is limited. Look for a incredible first post my Nick later this week.

I have updated all the Timbaland production lists. There have been many changes, additions (thanks Givemeasong!) and re-arranging so go check them out and update your own lists.

I have added additional people to the Timbaland affiliates list so go check out thier myspaces and show them some love. Let's see we got Justin's new video out this week and the big news: Tim's "Give It To Me" will also premiere this week too. Big A got some cool reading for us too.

Finally starting next Moday, there will be a bi-weekly "Where Are They Now" post looking at artists who have worked at one time or another with Timbo. We're talking everyone from Aaliyah to Xscape. I am FAR from an expert on any of these artists so if anyone has any info on any of them please shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks as always for the support and have a great week!

Respect,
Boogie

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is for the old school BeatClub fam...you know who I would love to see come back?

Fuckin Romalis with his exclusives

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where i czar sampels of the week????

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring back the "Samples of the Week"!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya'll ain't reading correctly *wink*

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shit, don't tell me Romalis is... well i look forward to seein your new blog lineup

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I know who this old friend is.

doesn't his username start with "B" and end with "A" ? lol

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh it's a good surprise yall!!!!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.