Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Ugly People

During the making of Under Construction II, Tim and Magoo met up with a crew named The Ugly People. Here check this video:



What's interesting is in the video, Alliwishis Kay-Os raps what became Tim's 2nd verse on the final version of "Don't Make Me Take It There" Also Frank Lee White is rapping what became Tim's first verse on "Throwback" So Tim did have some help writing rhymes for the album.

J Nitti produced "Don't Make Me Take It There" and went on to apparently produce Attitude's "For Free". How else Ugly People fit into the Tim camp is a mystery. I have a feeling they did other writing and J Nitti produced other tracks for Tim's artists but I can't say for sure.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few months ago I spoke 2 Scott Storch. He told me bout his upcoming label Storchaveli under Aftermath. Frank Lee White might be his 1st signed artists there...

(Big A aka Aidlingen)

8:38 AM  
Blogger Czar said...

Damn, I haven't seen this video in a long ass time. Where'd you find this J?

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you Czaz: research! Plus I don't forget too much when it comes to Timbo info.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Czar
do u know which sample Tim used on "Indian Carpet"?
(Big A aka Aidlingen)

9:42 AM  
Blogger Czar said...

@Aidlingen
Yes I do...

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL so what is it, cause I dont know
(Big A aka Aidlingen)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Czar said...

what's your e-mail?

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like 2 expose it here. plz hit me on www.myspace.com/arthurfischer
and Ima give u my email. thx!

P.S.: there's also a track called "Baldhead Slick & Da Click - In Here (feat. Timbo King, Killah Priest & Black Jesus)" with the same sample. I'd love 2 know if Tim's track was out b4 or after this one

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Aidlingen

The original sample of "Indian Carpet" is from an Italian song

the song is "Ulisse coperto di sale" from the album "Anidride Solforosa" by Lucio Dalla.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What song is the beat that starts around 3:28 from??

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, timbo was fat, lol, but nah, I hope these dudes do blow up, they pretty sick
www.myspace.com/djboy83

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.