Saturday, November 11, 2006

Timbo drops "Get A Light" for Snoop

Snoop Dogg's Blue Carpet Special has leaked today and with it comes the hot new Timbo joint "Get A Light" F/ Damian Marley. It's taken a lot of listens but I'm definitely feelin' the track. What makes the track great though is it's entirely on the opposite field of anything else he's made this year ie Nelly Furtado and Timberlake.

Now there was a rumor that Timbo was also doing a track called "L.A. Zoo" well if you listen to this track especially at the beginning you'll hear Snoop say "....take us to the LA Zoo...." So I wonder if this track was just renamed. Hopefully though I'm wrong and the "LA Zoo" track will surface somewhere soon.

Jay Z's album also leaked with no Timbo makin' the cut. Big ups to my man Bigmac for droppin' it first!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Props!! Beatclubv3 keeps going down so this is where I heard it first >:D Amaaaaaaaazing beat.

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it got my fav jamaican artist on it...jr gong...track is fire

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

track will be on blue carpent treatment mixtape, i mean that LA Zoo

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of the Jay-Z/Timbo joint which didnt make the album is called "Your Favorite"...

(Big A aka Aidlingen)

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daaamn I'm loving this beat on first listen.

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm i hope the unreleased timbo/jay tracks leak... why he isn't on the album is a mystery to me...

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's taken me a lot of listens but I'm feelin' this track now for sure...

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.
You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.